All services for residential and commercial properties include but are not limited to:
- Daily Operational Responsibilities by Certified Property Managers
- Daily, Monthly and Annual Online Reporting Capabilities with Real-Time Data
- Budget Preparation with a “Personal Hands-On” Approach to meet our Client’s Goals
- Market Analysis and Implementation of Marketing and Leasing Programs
- Proper Rent Structuring
- Monitored Controls Over Onsite Purchases
- Construction and Rehab Management
- Onsite Audits and Physical Inspections
- Stabilization Services
- REO’s and Troubled Assets
- Property Sale Preparation
- Tax and Debt Service Evaluations
- Preparation of Re-financing
Commercial Property Management
- Leasing and Negotiations
- Build out, remodel, and tenant space preparation
- Lease Administration
- Common Area Maintenance and Triple Net expenses: Provide the collection, tracking of variance, and reconciliation of all expenses in accordance with lease terms.
Comprehensive Analysis: Review all data from:
- Occupancy information
- Operating statements
- Rental structure
- Physical condition
- HUD Reporting
- Tax Credit Reporting
Asset Valuation: A property’s value can be determined by utilizing current operations and proper forecasting.
Stabilization: Stabilization of non-performing assets.
Forecasting Analysis: Annual budgets are prepared by utilizing a multitude of resources including historical information, other like type properties and our own experience of operating successful properties.
Demographics & Market Analysis: Through specialized programs, we can determine the demographics and trends in any area. Custom comparable studies are implemented for each property.
Construction Management: From new construction or the renovation of properties, we have the experience to take any project from beginning to end.
- Lease by lease audit to determine property profile, verification of security deposits and rents.
- Analysis of financial statements
- Unit by unit inspection
- Review of all long and short-term contracts affecting a property
Property management is our business, and our experience and industry expertise ensure your property is compliant with the stringent standards set forth by lenders, MSHDA, USDA Rural Development and HUD.